Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided digital ARC (advance reader copy), post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either a BookBub or Goodreads , and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on June 23 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
Rivers Sullivan bears both visible and invisible scars—those on her shoulder from a bullet wound and those on her heart from the loss of her fiancé during the same brutal attack. Not even her background as an art therapist can help her regain her faith in humanity. Still, she scrapes together the courage to travel to St. Simons Island to see the beach cottage and art gallery she’s inherited from her fiancé. When she stumbles upon recovering addicts running her gallery, she’s forced to reckon with her own healing.
After the tragic drowning of his cousin, James Cooper Knight spends his days trying to make up for his past mistakes. He not only dedicates his life to addiction counseling, but guilt drives him to the water, searching for others who’ve been caught unaware of the quickly rising tides of St. Simons. When he rescues a peculiar blond woman and her sketch pad from a sandbar, then delivers this same woman to his deceased grandmother’s properties, he knows things are about to get even more complicated.
Tragic circumstances draw Cooper and Rivers closer, but they fight their growing feelings. Though Cooper’s been sober for years, Rivers can’t imagine trusting her heart to someone in recovery, and he knows a relationship with her will only rip his family further apart. Distrust and guilt are only the first roadblocks they must overcome if they take a chance on love.
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.