OSU ROTC Scholarship Application
General Scholarship Criteria
* Full Time ROTC student who will return to the university for fall term, with a minimum of one remaining academic term for graduation and commissioning.
* At least a sophomore standing in both ROTC and university. Priority should be given to juniors, seniors, and completion ROTC students (those who have completed ROTC classes but have remaining graduation requirements.)
* Contracted at the time funds are distributed to the student
* Good academic standing with the student’s university – minimum 2.5 accumulative university GPA required at the start of fall term.
* Good standing with ROTC – 3.0 min ROTC GPA, meet physical requirements, and successful completion of any summer training prior to start of Fall Term.
Scholarship Deadline: January 13, 2020 at 5 PM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service