In order to be eligible for MAMBY BEACH 2019 press credentials, please carefully review the following information:
- You must be on editorial assignment with an outlet that publishes music, entertainment, event, fashion, and/or cultural coverage. Because of the limited amount of credentials, freelance writers who are not on assignment will NOT be provided credentials. Editors must put in the request and copy the writers in the press application form.
- Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, & YouTube are NOT considered eligible outlets for media credentials.
- Photography websites, photographers, and/or videographers looking to build a portfolio will NOT be credentialed. You must be on assignment. Point & Shoot cameras will not be permitted in the photo pits. This policy will be enforced by security.
- If you represent a college publication or radio station, please have the assigning editor submit the request. Also note the size of your school's student body.
- Be aware that your submission DOES NOT guarantee approval. We reserve the right to partially approve or fully deny any press requests.
- Generally speaking, if your outlet is approved, you will be awarded two press credentials, depending on capacity. You will be contacted by the festival no less than two weeks in advance if approved.
- If requested, only ONE photo pass will be allocated per publication/outlet. All confirmed photographers must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) in advance of the festival.
- The festival has a strict NO FILMING policy. If you are caught violating this, your press credentials will be revoked and you will be removed from the festival grounds.
- Press credentials DO NOT include lodging, or travel accommodations.
- Do NOT submit multiple requests from the same publication. This will not expedite the process and will hurt your chances of being approved.
Please contact press (at) mambybeach (dot) com with any questions.