Champion Community Forum Questionnaire
The Board of Trustees has been preparing to fulfill portions of the Champion Township Comprehensive Plan and submit a grant application with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) in the near future. We are asking for community input.
1. Are you aware that Champion Township currently owns 68 acres adjacent the Township Cemetery and PK-8 School Complex? (Image from Champion Comprehensive Plan 2015)
2.The initial steps in this process have been completed by past boards who have found that Champion residents consistently reported a desire for outdoor recreational facilities. Do you feel that the community is still in need of recreational facilities?
3. ODNR encourages local communities to utilize available resources in the form of in-kind services, donations, outside grant funds and volunteerism when attempting to meet the local funding responsibility or matching funds. Check options that you would be able/willing to do:
Donate In-Kind Services
Make a donation
Volunteer Specialized or Non-Specialized Skills
4. What facilities would you most like to see in Champion Township? (Multiple answers allowed)
Pavilion- Covered area for outdoor events
Bike/Walking Trail Connection from Greenway Trail to Township/School Property
Concept rendering received by Board of Trustees 12/2017
5. Are you aware that the Trustees maintain the funds raised by past community members that have been designated to be used in support of the creation of recreational facilities if and when it becomes fiscally reasonable to do so?
6. Please share any other feedback regarding this survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service