DEADLINE TO APPLY: TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019 at 5PM EST.
- Recruit volunteers, including the sub-chairs (education, marketing and communication, sponsorship)
- Manage the executive committee taking the lead on plenary speakers, and support the speaker selection and curation process, ensuring speaker alignment with AFP conference goals and guidelines including marketing and sponsorship
- Ensure all work-related projects are completed
- Work closely and lead respectfully with the committee and AFP staff for all event execution
- Work closely with the AFP staff on all issues, situations, budgets, etc. that must be addressed immediately and work with them to determine action plans and next steps
- Supported by the VP, Professional Development as needed