Fundraising Day 2021 - Chair Application Form
The AFP Greater Toronto Chapter is on the search for a dedicated volunteer to lead a Chair position for Fundraising Day 2021. AFP is committed to recruiting a broad range of established fundraising professionals that represent the diversity of our sector. This will include individuals with previous experience in senior volunteer roles in the Chapter, and those for whom this may be a first time.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019 at 5PM EST.
Responsibility of Event Chair
- Set the vision for the event
- Recruit volunteers, including the sub-chairs (education, marketing and communication, sponsorship)
- Manage the executive committee taking the lead on plenary speakers, and support the speaker selection and curation process, ensuring speaker alignment with AFP conference goals and guidelines including marketing and sponsorship
- Ensure all work-related projects are completed
- Work closely and lead respectfully with the committee and AFP staff for all event execution
- Work closely with the AFP staff on all issues, situations, budgets, etc. that must be addressed immediately and work with them to determine action plans and next steps
- Supported by the VP, Professional Development as needed
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service