School Helpers Interest Form
Thank you for your interest in School Helpers! Please complete this form so we are able to pair you with a tutor as soon as possible.
will send you an email to confirm we have received your response, and again when you have been paired with a tutor. You may also receive an email from
if you live in Ontario.
School Helpers is a student-run, non-profit organization dedicated to helping students and families across Canada. Our tutors are high school or undergraduate university students, and have all gone through an application and interviewing process. To find out more about the organization, send us an email, and visit
Student Email (if applicable)
Phone Number (optional)
Language(s) the Student Speaks
Student's Grade Level
What types of tutoring service(s) would you be interested in? (Check all boxes that apply)
What type of session(s) would you be interested in?
Small Group Sessions (depends on numbers of students interested/tutor availability)
How did you learn about School Helpers?
Is there anything else that you would want us to know?
User Acknowledgement Agreement for Tutors and Users of School Helpers Online Tutoring Service
Before working with School Helpers, we ask that you please complete this consent form:
1. For our online tutoring services, both the tutor and parties using the services must refrain from personally recording video conferencing sessions unless there is written permission from both the tutor and student’s parent/guardian. However, photos or emails of written work help may be forwarded at the discretion of the tutor.
2. Despite reasonable efforts to protect the privacy and security of electronic communication, it is not possible to completely secure information. Video conferencing platforms and electronic communication have inherent privacy and security risks such as interception or disclosure without knowledge or permission of users. In order to improve privacy and confidentiality, you should take steps to enable any privacy settings and should not use someone else’s computer or devices as they may be able to access your information. It is also recommended that you have anti-virus or malware safeguards and password-protected internet connections.
3. The tutors are enthusiastic volunteer high school/university students who want to help your child with learning. They will tutor your child to the best of their ability. School Helpers has assessed the student volunteers for appropriateness but criminal background checks have not been conducted. The student volunteers have been directed to tutor subject areas in which they excel. School Helpers Organization cannot be held liable for learning outcomes or any damages resulting from the use of its services
4. Parents/guardians of the students to be tutored are responsible for ensuring that meeting times and the video conferencing platform is confirmed with tutors in advance, students arrive on time, and that their behaviour is appropriate.
5. School Helpers Organization does not discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, gender identity, or religion.
6. The tutor or parent/guardian may discontinue or withdraw from the online tutoring service at his/her discretion after notifying the School Helpers Organization via email.
By typing my name below, which constitutes my signature, I acknowledge that I am the parent/ legal guardian of this student and that I consent to have my child participate in School Helpers Organization online tutoring sessions. I understand and accept the risks, limitations, and conditions of use in using video conferencing and electronic communication. I will also explain all relevant terms of this agreement to the student to ensure their understanding as well.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service