Complimentary Risk Management Webinar: Resilience and Recovery - What You Need to Know About Effective Crisis Management
Monday, August 17th, 1:30pm EST
Presented by Roberta Anderson Sutton and Oliver S. Schmidt
About the webinar:
During this webinar, participants will learn important information and insights on how organizations across industry sectors can proactively manage and mitigate risk and recover efficiently and effectively, preserving reputation, stakeholder trust, and their bottom line in the wake of a crisis.
In addition to responding to questions submitted by participants, the presenters will guide webinar attendees through and provide important insights on the following topics:
• The importance of proactive risk management
• How to create effective crisis response procedures and plans—from crisis management, to business continuity, and disaster recovery—, proactively manage and mitigate risk, and protect and enhance reputation, stakeholder trust, and the bottom line
• The importance of effective crisis communication
• The critical role of insurance coverage in crisis risk management and recovery
• The key role of outside counsel
• How to optimize organizational readiness following a crisis event
Registrants will be sent an email that will include webinar access information.
Please submit any questions you would like included in the webinar.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service