Drive-In Family Movie Night
A few things to know:
1. You may remain in your vehicle or you may bring a lawn chair and sit outside of your vehicle. Please follow social distancing.
2. Before coming to the movie night, you should check your temperature and remain at home if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste, or loss of smell.
3. All who attend the movie night are required to wear an appropriate face covering over the mouth and nose at all times when outside of a vehicle.
4. Restroom facilities will not be available.
5. Volunteers will greet you at the Church Street entrance. Please arrive a few minutes early, check-in with a volunteer, and follow instructions for parking/seating.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of northpoconocatholic.net.