ATS Tennis School 2021 Form
Terms & Conditions
Advantage Tennis Services has designed exciting and effective tennis programs for players of every age and ability. Check out our brochures for more information and pick the right class for you! Private individual and group classes are also available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Fees are based on a minimum of four sessions or classes for the month; fees to be pro-rated up or down accordingly if a month has more or less than 4 sessions or classes in that month and are payable immediately before your first class. Fees can also be paid termly.
1x weekly $80 monthly ($200/term)
🔴 Peewee Power 🟠 Rising Stars 🟢 Future Stars 🟡 Teen Intro
1x weekly $100 monthly ($275/term)
2x weekly $200 monthly ($550/term)
3x weekly $270 monthly ($740/term)
💪🏾 Xpress Pulse Tennis
1x weekly $80 monthly ($200/term)
2x weekly $160 monthly ($400/term)
👩 Ladies Clinic 🎾Adult Clinic
1x weekly $120 monthly ($300/term)
2x weekly $240 monthly ($600/term)
🔵 Tennis Tots (30mins): Sat 9am
🔴 Peewee Power (1hr): Mon 4pm, Fri 4pm, Sat 9am
🟠 Rising Stars (1hr):- Mon 5pm, Wed 4pm, Fri 5pm, Sat 10am
🟢 Future Stars (1hr):- Wed 5pm, Sat 10am
🟡 Teen Intro (1hr): Thu 4pm, Sat 11am
👩 Ladies Clinic (1hr): Mon 6pm, Thu 6pm
💪Xpress Pulse (1hr): Tue 7pm, Thu 7pm
🎾Adult Clinic (1hr): Tue 830am, Sat 8am
🛂 Ask about our Adult All Access Pass!
2. We strongly recommend that payments be sent via bank transfer through Scotiabank (preferred), First Caribbean International Bank or First Citizens Bank. Below are our Scotiabank bank details, but you can message me for the bank information of your choice. Cash and cheque payments will still be accepted.
Bank Name: Bank of Nova Scotia
Bank Branch: Haggatt Hall
Bank Branch #: 66555
Account #: 441234
Name: Advantage Tennis Services
Address: 406A Westwood Drive, Husbands, St James
3. No lessons held or charged for public holidays
4. Clients absent due to illness (doctor’s certificate required) or tournament play clash may make up a class at another time depending on class availability and at the discretion of the Head Tennis Professional. No other exceptions will be entertained.
5. Once the program has started, no refunds will be made. Classes lost to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control will be made up by additional classes or the fees credited to future classes.
6. Course fee must be submitted before the first lesson of each month to guarantee class placement as class spaces are limited for quality. A minimum of one month’s fees should be paid but the fees for the entire term can be paid in advance as well.
7. Limited tennis racquets are available at lessons. Participants must wear soft sole shoes and bring their own bottles of water.
8. Persons who are not medically fit for physical activity or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 should not sign up.
9. Temperature checks and hand sanitizing will be required on arrival.
10. Parents must wear masks at all times while players can remove their masks while on court.
11. Social distancing will be maintained as much as possible.
12. All Codes of Conduct issued by Advantage Tennis Services must be observed.
How to register (please read the Terms and Conditions before registering!)
1. Simply fill out the form in Section 2.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Atstennis.bb.