Abstract as a poster or oral presentation should be submitted,
From 1 February 2017 to 31 March 2017
Abstract Topics (You may submit abstracts under the following topics)
International perspectives for clinical safety / Quality analysis of safety / Quantity analysis of safety / Health care management & Leadership / Decision making in safety / Patient and family centred care / Leading effective change / Improving population and community health /
Pursuing quality and safety in mental health care / Simulation and human factor for clinical safety / Technology and innovation / IT & Clinical information safety / Safe and reliable care /
The impact of education, training, coaching and simulation on patient safety /
Structure and system management - Risk governance and crisis governance in healthcare /
Hospital accreditation and regulation - the challenges and lessons on overcoming them /
Improvement and Implementation Science for Quality and Safety /
Care Across the Continuum, Handovers and transitions of care /
Quality Care in Developing Countries and for Vulnerable Populations /
Improving Healthcare - Lessons from other industries /
Writing for publication - how to publish quality improvement reports and research /
Risk and safety in medical device and alarms / Safe culture in group medicine /
Medication safety / Safe nursing / Voice of patient /
Patient Participation in clinical safety /
Surgical safety, preoperative risk management and Checklist /
Clinical safe communication /
Behaviour psychology for risk and safety / Visualization of clinical risk /
Big data analysis for safety /
Safety in emergency and disaster medicine /
Infectious disease control / Food safety /
Environmental health effect and safety / Others
- Abstracts cannot contain tables or diagrams
- Maximum title length: 60
- Maximum word count: 250
- Maximum number of authors: 10
- Keyword maximum: 10
- Presentation type (Oral/Poster)
Terms and Conditions of Submission:
1) If accepted the presenting author must register to attend the conference
2) Last date for submission is as the above. An email confirmation of receipt will be sent within 24 hours.
3) Previously printed work is not permitted. Submission of abstract implies that the paper has not been published anywhere else, in any language.
4) Abstract selection will consider the quality of the study and demonstration of the abstract's relevance to the conference themes.
5) Please note the number of posters is limited and the selection panel decision is finally performed by the Program Committee.
6) If selected to display your poster, authors are required to make their poster available as a pdf. file for posting on the IARMM website.
7) The winners and highly commended poster prize winners are expected to be available to write a short report for the IARMM to use in their publication.
8) The submitter will be notified of the decision of the selection panel by email on 10 th July , 2015.
The decision of the panel is final.
9) Accepted abstracts will be reproduced in the printed and online program.
10) When your abstract is accepted as a poster or oral presentation at the Congress, so you can submit your full paper for publication in the IARMM official journal 'Journal of medical safety', if you want to publish.
To download further information from http://www.iarmm.org/6WCCS/INSTRUCTIONS_FOR_AUTHORS.pdf