Make Games Magazine Submission
To submit to Make Games Magazine simply fill out the form below!
1) 250 - 1000 words
2) Written in English
3) Any images/photos must have been captured yourself
4) Hasn't been posted/published anywhere before
1) Articles can be about anything related to making games!
2) Any type of game is allowed (video games, board games, paper games, non-games, game-shaped-objects etc)
An extremely non-exhaustive list of potential topic areas:
Game design, sound design, a new art style, post-mortems, sales statistics, procedural generation, how to use a some software, games impact on the world, making your first game, dealing with a failed project, marketing, pushing artistic boundaries with games, balancing games, discussions on controversial issues related to games, statistics on the games industry, making games on the C64, the life of a game maker, how to design a board game, character design, programming, scheduling and production, funding sources, etc.
What happens after you submit?
- You will receive an email response within 30 days. Regardless of whether the article was accepted or not.
- If your article is accepted you will receive a copy of the magazine in the mail upon printing!
Has this article been published anywhere before?
(including small blogs, medium posts, etc)
How would you like to be credited?
Include any public contact details you would like people to see. Ex: Name, email, twitter, website etc.
Length: 250 - 1000 words. Don't worry about formatting, we will handle that!
Image Links - Hosted on
List all supplementary pictures. Please host via
(or somewhere similar). These must be captured by yourself. If any images are screenshots, be sure to name the program/game that is being shown.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jhomas Inc.