Request to Change Primary Campus - New Students Only
Complete this form if you want to change your current primary campus designation. Currently enrolled students should speak with their academic advisor about how to change their primary campus.

Students currently dual enrolled on a Georgia Southern campus should complete the form located here to continue on any campus after high school graduation:

This form is to be completed by the applicant only, and must be completed in its entirety for the campus change request to be processed.

If additional information is needed once your responses are reviewed, you will be contacted by an Admissions staff member.

First Name *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Date of Birth *
What term do you want to begin? *
What is your current primary campus designation? *
What campus do you want to attend? *
What is your intended major/program of study? *
Your answer
Have you participated in Dual Enrollment (Move On When Ready)? *
Check all processes that you have completed.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Georgia Southern University. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms