Private Study for Credit - Subsidy Request Form for MUSIC 208- Private Study: Instrumental and MUSIC 209- Private Study: Vocal
Instructions: Each semester this form must be submitted by all students taking private study on an orchestral instument or voice. By clicking the "submit " icon below, your form will be sent to Amy Rouse, Faculty Administrative Assistant, Music Department.

All forms for Spring 2019 must be submitted by Friday, September 13 at 12:00 pm.

Please note: In order to receive credit for private study and be eligible to apply for a subsidy, you must register separately with the Registrar's Office for Private Study course MUSCH208 or MUSCH209. This form is NOT for use by students studying keyboard in MUSCH210.
Name *
Your answer
School *
Haverford College or Bryn Mawr College
Your answer
Class *
Graduating year
Your answer
Campus Phone or Cell Phone Number *
Your answer
Email address *
Your answer
BMC mailbox # C-
for Bryn Mawr Students only
Your answer
Are you a Vocal or Instrumental student? *
(If Instrumental, what instrument are you studying?)
Your answer
What is the name of the private teacher you are studying with? *
Your answer
Have you enrolled with the Registrar for this class? *
Which faculty-led department performance group are you performing in? *
In order to qualify for academic credit and be eligible for subsidy, students must be active in one of the departmental ensembles (Chamber Singers, Chorale, Orchestra or Chamber Music) in addition to taking a minimum of 10 lessons a semester and performing for a departmental jury at the end of the semester.
What is your prior background in private study? *
How many years of study, what teachers, most recent pieces, etc.
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Haverford College. Report Abuse - Terms of Service