WISE Academies Haltwhistle Consultation
Please choose one of the following:
Please read the two options and choose your preferred option below.
Keep things as they are, which it is believed would result in: -
- Continuing decline in pupil numbers;
- Decreasing number of substantive staff;
- Lack of available resources for pupils;
- Inability to invest in buildings;
- A situation where all surrounding schools are operating as primary provision and where students will transition between schools at different times.
Support the proposal to re-organise provision on the Haltwhistle site to provide: -
- Viable pupil numbers;
- Stable staffing;
- Better buildings and infrastructure;
- Financial sustainability;
- Higher overall standard of provision;
- A joined up local education system fit for the future.
Please select your preferred option:
Are there any comments you would like to make?
Thank you for taking time to respond to this consultation.
If you wish to contact WISE Academies you can do so by:
Telephone - 0191 7070125
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wise Academies.
Terms of Service