Dr. Erin Hassler/Sportz Factory, LLC/Peace Project, Inc. Internship Application
This is a great opportunity to enhance skills in organization, multi-tasking, communications, and learn about charitable fundraising, event production, event marketing, and event operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• General business knowledge – a few business courses or experience working in an office
• Use of MS office suite – basic Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint helpful.
• Enrolled in a college degree program
• Strong communication (oral, writing and presentation) skills
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• Professional presence and demeanor
• Strong work ethic and must be trustworthy
• Reliable transportation**
Position Type: Internship
Desired Major(s): Sports Medicine, Liberal Arts, Marketing, Management, Sports-Related Majors
Desired Class Level(s): College Juniors, Seniors or Graduate Students
Salary Level: Unpaid or course credit with approval
Job Function: Clinical/Advertising/PR/Event Planning/Administrative-Clerical
Approximate Hours Per Week: 10-15 (flexible)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service