Quaver Unit 1 Episode 13: Dynamics
1. Volume in music is called_________.
2. Heavy metal dude played his guitar at fortissimo (ff), which means ________.
3. Which dynamic marking is used to describe loud music?
4. Which dynamic marking is used to describe soft music?
5. How is 'moderately loud' dictated in music?
A bit louder, please
6. What does the addition of '-issimo' add to a dynamic word?
7. When fortississississississississississimo is written on music, it looks like _______.
8. Sforzando means _________.
to suddenly stand up
to suddenly sneeze
ready to play
9. Dynamics provide _______ when added to music.
10. When music progressively gets louder, it is called a __________.
turn it up
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service