Ideas Block LT: Pylimo g. 60, Vilnius
Contact Ideas Block (+370) 609 91873 or
Contact the teacher
Details & FAQ
Start Spring Session: 3 & 4 FEBRUARY 2020
End Spring Session: 25 & 26 MAY 2020
Classes per week: 1
Classes per course: 16
Duration of classes: 1.5hr
Cost: 160 eur/course (can be divided in 2 payments)
Teacher: Dovile Gudzineviciute
(AUTUMN SESSION STARTS ON AUGUST 2020))
1. What will I do during the A1 course?
You will learn basic grammar and vocabulary by playing games and speaking. To attend this course you need to know how to introduce yourself, order food, to ask for a price, to say the time. For more detailed information please contact the teacher.
2. What will I do during the A2 course?
You will watch videos and read texts, chat, play and write short texts. Grammar will be studied depending on students' needs.
3. What will I do during the B1 / B1+ course? You will speak and write about more complex topics that need more abstract vocabulary and deeper grammar knowledge.
4. I don’t know anything in Lithuanian but I don’t want to study Lithuanian grammar, can I come to A2 course?
No, you have to have A1 level to attend A2 lessons.
5. I’m not sure if I will come to every lesson. Can I pay per lesson?
No, students need to pay per course/half course. If you miss a lesson, we cannot refund. Although you will get lesson material and access to its record.
What level/class are you interested in?
A1 Tuesdays 18h - I have little knowledge
A2 Mondays 18h - I have some basic knowledge or have taken lessons
B1/B1+ Mondays 19:30h . - I have a relatively good command of Lithuanian
Comments or request for other level/time/days
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service