Larimer County Farmers' Market Non-Profit Application
As part of our commitment to community, the Larimer County Farmers' Market offer non-profit and community organizations a space once or twice per season. There is no cost for a non-profit to be featured at our market, but the organization must receive approval from market management and supply their own equipment.
The 2020 season will run Saturdays, May 23 - October 31, 9am to 1pm. Our market is located at 200 W. Oak St., Fort Collins, CO 80521.
Due to the large volume of requests, we ask that non-profit organizations fill out an application. Priority is given to those who have been featured at the market before, or those that have a focus on promoting local agriculture or bringing awareness to hunger issues in our community. Because market space is limited, we schedule one non-profit per Saturday throughout the season and we cannot guarantee a space for every non-profit that applies. Applicants will be notified by early March.
There are some basic guidelines that must be followed:
- The market is operated by CSU Extension and Larimer County, and we cannot allow for political campaigning/marketing or petitions within the market boundaries.
- At this time, we do not allow for the sale or advocacy of products containing marijuana or CBD oil.
- Mutually-agreed on dates and times must be scheduled in advance.
- Sale of items, if any, must be discussed and approved at the time of your initial request for space.
- You must supply your own equipment, including tables, chairs, & tent (if desired). You must also set up your own equipment.
- If you need to drive into the market area, plan to unload before 8:45 am and load after 1:15 pm. This is for safety reasons.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service