SMOC Training Camp Registration
Please let us know if you'll be joining the training camp and which sessions you plan to attend.
Can you help with streamer cleanup after any sessions?
In case we need to locate you after the finish:
Vehicle Plate number
Participant cell phone #
Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
1. In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Orienteering USA member club events, I and/or my minor child, our personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
2. Acknowledge, agree, and represent that I and/or my minor child understand the nature of orienteering activities and that I and/or my minor child are qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I further agree that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I and/or my minor child will immediately discontinue further participation in the activity.
3. Fully understand that (a) orienteering activities involve risks and dangers of serious injury or in extreme cases, death. (risks) (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by me and/or my child's own actions, or inaction, or the actions or inaction of others participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of the “releasees” named below; (c) there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable, and I fully accept all such risks and responsibility for losses, costs and damages, I and/or my minor child incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
4. Hereby accept and assume all such risks, and assume all responsibility for the losses, costs and/or damages following such injury, or death, even if caused in whole or in part, by the negligence of the “releases” named below.
5. Hereby release, discharge and covenant not to sue the member club, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, officials, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, Orienteering USA, host third party operators and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "releasees" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “releases” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and I further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement I and/or my minor child, or anyone on my and/or my minor child's behalf, makes a claim against any of the releasees I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
6. I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and have signed it freely without the inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
7. The undersigned, if not already a member of Orienteering USA, is granted a one-time guest membership to Orienteering USA for the dates stated below. Please note that this membership does not entitle you to the entire list of benefits of an annual member.
Emergency contact cell phone #
Name of parent or legal guardian (if competitor is under age 18)
I understand and agree to the above release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service