Welcome to The Gratitude Contest: tell us what you're grateful for using JUST 6 WORDS!
We can all find something in our lives to be grateful for...but can we put that something into just six words? 🤔
Here are some fun entry examples to give you an idea:
- The many options for food delivery!
- Covid struck, but I had savings.
- First deep breath when I awake.
- Freezer stocked with Ben and Jerry’s.
- He asked me to marry him!
Enter for the chance to win from a selection of amazing prizes!
The contest closes on Monday, February 22nd.
Submit your entry here:
Are you signed up to The Happiness Challenge?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Partners in Torah.