Student Application 2020
Greetings from the Texas Youth Academy!
We are excited about your interest in participating in the 2020 Texas Youth Academy June 15-27, 2020!. Please read the Student Application Process page and directions below to complete your application. Once the application is complete, we will send an online recommendation form to your recommenders. Acceptances will be notified on a rolling basis, as soon as the recommendations are complete.
• Complete the application in full and submit online. You may want to write your essay questions in a word processor before beginning the application process and then copy and paste your 300-500 word essays into the boxes within the application. There are three essay questions:
1) Briefly describe your faith journey. Tell us about times of blessing and growth, as well as times of struggle and confusion.
2) Consider a book you have read (other than the Bible) or a movie you have seen recently. How did it prompt you to think about faith and life?
3) Why would you like to attend the Texas Youth Academy?
• Choose two adults that know you well to write honest and accurate recommendation letters for you. One recommender should be a clergy person or church leader, and the other can be of your choosing, though should not be related to you.
Be prepared to enter the names and contact information (e-mail) for each of these.
Make sure your recommenders are aware that your applications are not complete until their forms are complete.
If you have any questions during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email. Know that we are praying for you and look forward to receiving your application materials and getting to know you!
Director of Youth & Young Adults for the Texas Annual Conference
Office (713) 521-9383 or
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service