MusiCounts Remote Learning Blog - Expression of Interest Form
Thanks for your interest in contributing to MusiCounts' new blog series. The goal here is to create a conversation whereby teachers and parents can share tactics and ideas, and learn from each other.
In submitting this form, we just want to know a little bit about you, and your general idea for your blog entry. Once you submit this, we'll be sure to follow up with more specific information on how to move ahead with this.
Some broad ideas/concepts to consider for your entry:
- What can parents do to keep their kids engaged with music-making at home?
- What tools are you using to help facilitate remote music education? What works, and what doesn't?
- How are you going about moving your music class online? What are the important considerations? What have you learned so far?
- What is the biggest challenge you're facing as an educator right now, and what are your tactics for addressing this?
- How can teachers and/or parents engage students with music education experiences who have limited internet access at home?
Cell phone number:
Are you a:
Tell us a little bit about you.
What is your idea for a blog entry? We only need a broad overview for now.
Are you hoping to publish a written or video blog? Note that these don't need to be anything fancy; written blogs can be very concise, and videos can be recorded on your cell phone or laptop webcam. Choose whatever you're most comfortable with.
A written entry
A video entry
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.