ILLFEST 2021 VISUAL ARTIST APPLICATION
Welcome artists! We are grateful for your interest in sharing your art at ILLfest 2021. Please review your application carefully before submitting.
Selected applicants will be contacted with all relevant information before the end of July, 2021.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email our team at
**Please note: this application is for visual artists only. ILLfest does not accept inbound musical performance or DJ inquiries.
Artist Name (Individual or Group):
Are you applying as a single artist or as a team of artists?
Contact First and Last Name:
Contact Phone Number:
Contact Email Address:
Please provide links to any relevant socials or a portfolio so our team can learn more about you (Website, Instagram, Facebook, etc):
Briefly explain the style of art you would like to incorporate into ILLfest. Examples include, but are not limited to: mural painting, graffiti art, recyclable art, art installations, projection mapping, etc.:
Have you showcased your art with ILLfest or ILLectric River previously? Check all that apply:
This is my first time!
Are there any resources your team will need access to for the art build itself? Check all that apply:
(Optional) ILLfest Reference:
ILLfest Artist Code of Ethics
1. All Artists will treat other Artists, staff and guests with respect. If a problem arises, resolution should be deferred to security, staffing Leads or Festival Leadership.
2. Artists will make every effort to fulfill their contract responsibilities. Please note, Artist contracts are a case-by-case basis.
3. Artists will be professional when engaging with all ILLfest attendees. List includes, but not limited to: ILLfest guests, Media, Press, Artists, Operations, Volunteers, Security, Vendors and Performers. Be mindful of those around you!
4. No Artist shall use for their own advantage any property or money belonging to the Festival or other Artists. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the Festival.
5. Artists are to respect and not abuse their credentials. Artists will respect Security enforcing credential checks and will not enter zones outside of their credentials. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the festival.
ILLfest Safety Statement
ILLfest has a zero-tolerance policy for sexual assault and harassment of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to: non-consensual photography or recording, repeated disruption of festival events, unwelcome attention or physical contact, intimidation, bathroom policing, stalking, physical assault or battery, and rape. ILLfest does not tolerate offensive language used as a method of violence directed at any individual due to, but not limited to: their sexual orientation, race, religion, appearance or physical attributes, disability, citizenship or nationality, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, or age. ILLfest will take immediate action against those creating an unsafe space for attendees. If you see someone grab, touch, or talk to someone inappropriately, find an ILLfest staffing lead or security team member and report it.
By signing my name below, I accept the ILLfest Artist Code of Ethics and the ILLfest Safety Statement:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illevated Sounds.