Rams Racing Series ('21-22) Business Sponsors Partnership Form
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Best Phone Number
The goal of the Rams Running Series is to build a robust network, mutually beneficial to the Community, the Business Community and the Rams XC/Track teams. Please select the following level that you would be most beneficial to your company ad which events you would like to sponsor. Michael Grether will reach out with details, payment option or donation pick up/drop off, booth details, etc.
Anyone who wants to be to have their logo on the t-shirt, the logo needs to be submitted 15 days before the event: Rise & Run - Aug 6. Scare Run - Oct 15. Springtacular - April 15.
Sponsors Partnership Chart
Suggested Items for Donations
- “Bag Swag” Items: Pens, Cups, Bottles, etc.
- Coupons or discounts to your business.
- Individual Packaged items for the runner’s bag (granola bars, trail mix, etc)
- Bottles of Water or Gatorade (Up to 200 runners planned)
- Food items for runners/families after their race (Bagels, donuts, coffee, fruit, etc)
- Disposable Items (Trash bags, plastic cups, disposable plates, napkins, etc)
- Award Gifts (Gift cards or items of higher value for the winners of the race or the winner of each age group - 18 winners in total)
- T-Shirts (either donating the shirts or donating the labor for putting on the screen prints)
- Medals/Awards (either donating the awards or donating the labor for making the awards)
- Equipment for the Race ( Black or Red EZ Pop Up Tent, Portable Power - like the EGO PowerStation or Rockpals 350w powerstation, Metal Archway for the finish)
- Other… (Open to options and possibilities)
Event Dates (Check All that Apply)
Aug 21: Rams Rise & Run (7a-11a)
Oct 31: Rams Scare Run (1:30-6pm)
April 30: Rams SPRINGtacular Color Run (8a-12p)
What level are you interested in sponsoring?
Level 1: On the Team
Level 2: Varsity
Level 3: Team Captain
Level 4: Title Sponsor
Please describe the type of contribution you would like to make? (Food/Water Donation, Coupon, Gift Card for Prizes, Cash to support the event, other....)
What would be your ideal return on investment from the Rams Running Series? How can the Rams XC & Track programs benefit your company? What would be your ideal partnership this year or moving forward to support you?
Michael Grether will be in contact with you soon to discuss next steps and to work through any logistics or payments.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wake County Public School System.