Semester 192 - Entrepreneurial Emerging Leaders (EEL) Program
Dear KFUPM Student,
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE YOU PROCEED...
1) It is a MUST to have a business idea and team, to register in this program.
2) The EEL Program Classes will be conducted at Haya Al-Mojil Entrepreneurship Learning Hall (Room 2334), Entrepreneurship Institute (EI), Innovation Cluster Building, located in Dhahran Techno Valley (DTV).
3) Week 1 to Week 4 of Semester 192: EEL Classes every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Week 5 to Week 9 of Semester 192: Dedicated for Mentoring (Guidance from experts)
Week 10 to Week 11 of Semester 192: Preparation of Business Plan Final Pitching
4) The classes during Week 1 to Week 4, will be conducted on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, at two separate times:
Section 1: 1 PM – 2:45 PM (For FEMALES ONLY),
Section 2: 3:00 – 4:45 PM (For MALES ONLY),
Please choose any ONE section which suits you the most, when filling the Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Just filling out the form does not confirm your registration for EEL because of high number of registrations and limited seats. Whoever is selected will receive confirmation email during the 1st week of Semester 192.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Non-KFUPM Students / KFUPM Staff and Faculty are not eligible to register for this Program.
KFUPM Email Address
Alternate Email Address
Please circle one answer of the following statements:
1. I am:
a) Prep-year student
b) Freshman student
c) Sophomore student
d) Junior student
e) Senior student
f) M.Sc. student
g) MBA student
h) PhD student
2. My GPA is in the range of:
f) Below 2.00
3. College that I belong to::
a) College of Engineering and Sciences
c) College of Industrial Management
d) College of Computer Science & Engineering
d) College of Petroleum & Geophysics
4. My major is: (For ex., Mechanical, Physics, Marketing, Systems etc.)
5. I am on a scholarship program (Aramco, SABIC, etc.):
6. How did you come to know about the EEL Program?
EEL Program Seminar
Other social media (Facebook, Instagram)
7. Which area would you be interested to work in, as your Business Idea?
Oil and Gas – Upstream (Exploration, Production etc.)
Oil and Gas – Downstream (Refinery & Marketing etc.)
Energy (Renewable, Petrochemical, Solar etc.)
Water (Water treatment)
Engineering Services (Product development, Web/App Development etc.)
8. Did you register for EEL Program before?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service