Sunday Morning Sign-up.
In order to help us know how best to arrange seats for the morning services, please fill in the form below.
We will then contact you to let you know which Sundays you are able to attend.
The service will still be streamed online, even if you can't be present in church.
Welsh Regulations in order to protect one another which we will follow. Please ask for our Health and Safety Risk Assessment if you would like see it.
1. Singing is not permitted.
2. The collective administration of the Lord's supper is not permitted. We invite people to bring their own elements when we hold this service.
3. People are required to adhere to the 2m social distancing when entering/moving around. Please ensure that you and your family can keep to the 2m social distance rules.
4. You will be asked to confirm that during the last 14 days you have not had Covid-19 symptoms, or been in contact with anyone who has.
5. There will be signs reminding to social distance, and maintain hand-hygeine. There will also be a one-way system, and most doors will be wedged open to reduce the surfaces touched.
6. Hand-gel will be available when entering and exiting, and you are welcome to wear a mask if you would like to but it is not a requirement.
7. Please bring your own Bible. The church ones are not available at the moment.
8. Toilet facilities are available. Hand dryers are permitted or the use of paper towels.
9. No refreshments are permitted to be served at the moment.
10.No offering will be taken. Those who would like to give in this way will be able to do so via a box available in the foyer.
11. There is no sunday school or creche provision at the moment.
Your name / family
Are you happy to comply with the Welsh regulations for gathered worship?
How many seats do you need?
Are you in a "bubble" with another family attending church? if so, who? (we can seat you together)
Can you or family members help with the following?
Stewarding - welcoming / showing where gel is / showing to seats
Lift operating and "spraying" the lift between uses
Cleaning the chapel after church
Are there any sundays coming up you're not likely to be around?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service