Key to Escape, LLC Release of Liability and Consent Form
Key to Escape, LLC 150 E Sharpe Street, Statesville, NC 28677
Participants Date of Birth
If minor, name of responsible adult
In exchange for participation in an escape room event organized and created by Key to Escape, LLC and Steele House Properties, LLC, located at 150 E. Sharpe Street, Statesville NC 28677 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Key to Escape, LLC, I agree for myself and if applicable, for minor members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all rules, warnings, instructions and directions given by Key to Escape, LLC, its employees, representatives or agents. To that end, I acknowledge that inappropriate behavior can lead to the termination of the event, without refund. Participants are expected to treat employees and other participants with respect.
2. I acknowledge that the property is an historic structure and needs to be treated with respect as well. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Key to Escape, LLC caused by me or my minor child’s negligent, reckless or willful actions.
3. I recognize that there are inherent risks associated with the activities necessary to complete the escape room event, including, but not limited to, crawling, bending, lifting light objects, climbing, being confined in small spaces, subjected to smoke/fog machines, lighting effects, including dimly lit rooms, and sound effects. These activities can be physically demanding to some. I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself or minor child and further release and discharge Key to Escape, LLC and Steele House Properties, LLC, their employees, agents, officers and directors for injury, loss or damage arising out of participation in the escape room event, whether caused by the fault of myself, my minor family member, any of the above-released parties or other third party participant(s).
4. I agree to indemnify and defend Key to Escape, LLC, Steele House Properties, LLC, their agents, employees, officers and directors against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my, or my minor child’s use or presence upon the facilities of Key to Escape, LLC
5. I know of no mental or physical condition or medical or health reason that would prohibit me or my minor child from participating in the escape room event in a safe and positive manner, including the use of alcohol or drugs.
6. I agree to notify Key to Escape staff immediately if I am injured or feel like I can no longer participate safely in the escape room event. I will advise my minor child to do the same.
7. I acknowledge that I may be monitored by either video or audio monitoring or both while on the premises.
8. I consent to being photographed and/or videoed and during my participation in the escape room event and consent to allowing these images to be used by Key to Escape, LLC for marketing purposes.
Text Capable Phone Number
Initials as Signature:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service