Online Testing Time and Oral Accommodations
The 2020 DECA Ontario Provincials Online testing day is scheduled for Tuesday, February 4, 2020 between 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Students who are in the Marketing Cluster events will write onsite at the Sheraton hotel on February 8, 2020.
If they require accommodation, and they have an IEP/IPRC documenting this, please complete this form for EACH student requiring accommodation.
1. requires to write outside their assigned cluster time block (scheduled a lunch testing but one student has to write in the morning because of a field trip)
2. needs additional time for testing (IEP, IPRC documented)
3. requires additional time for prepping orals (IEP, IPRC documented)
4. requires special printing requests (ie. colour of paper, font size, etc)
5. other.... in rare circumstances... death in the family, out of country trip (requires proof: email
with notes/airline tickets)
As the advisor, you will receive an email confirmation from me. Deadline for requests are February 1. NO REQUESTS will be entertained after this date.
Student Email Address
Competitive Event code
Reason requesting an Accommodation
Double time for testing (student has been identified and has an IEP, IPRC)
Double time for prepping orals (student has been identified and has an IEP, IPRC). Cannot accommodate double time in front of Judge.
Needs to write outside assigned CLUSTER time block
Requires special printing for Orals or Marketing Cluster test (ie. colour of paper, font size, etc)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service