Student Interest Survey
Enter Your First and Last Name
1. If you didn’t understand a concept in class would you rather:
sit with the teacher and have him/her explain it to you while everyone starts working
try working, even though you really don't understand the assignment
be pulled to a back table with a few students that also don't understand, & work w/ the teacher
2. How would you feel if your classmates all seem to understand what the teacher is talking about but you do not?
3. Would it be more comfortable for you to work in a group with students that were at the same level of understanding as you?
4. When you are moving along quickly in the material but some of your peers are not, how does this make you feel?
Patient and kind
5. Would you prefer to be in a class where everyone learns the material at the same speed?
6. If some students were building while others were working on worksheets because they do not understand some of the basic concepts of the unit, how would this make you feel?
7. What is the most frustrating part of learning the material?
Having to wait for others to "catch up" when I "get it" pretty quickly
Not being able to "catch up."
Waiting for the teacher to be able to help me.
8. Do you feel embarrassed when you do not understand an assignment but other students are participating and asking good questions?
9. If everyone is being taught at their understanding, how would it make you feel to be doing a different assignment than someone else for the same unit?
Frustrated, because you want to do what other people are doing
Confused, because you don't understand why different students are doing different assignments
Angry, because it looks like some people are having more fun than you
Happy, because you enjoy learning at your understanding level regardless of what everyone else is doing
10. Would you rather your class room be
filled with 25+ students that always understand the material and have much to discuss
filled with a small group of students that can focus on understanding ideas that take time to "get"
a room with 2 teachers and no more than 15 students, where you can get the help you need everyday
it doesn't really matter because you love to learn and will learn no matter what
How do you feel about your teacher tailoring an online assignment so that it addresses your specific learning needs?
I would like that
I would not like that.
I would like to learn more about what this could look like
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wake County Public School System.
Terms of Service