2021 EDBA Summer Drop-In Sessions @ Saville Community Sports Centre
Summer badminton is back! We are happy to offer our summer drop-in program at Saville Community Sports Centre once again!
We expect the regular badminton season to open in September so this will be a good opportunity to get back into the sport and practice safe participation.
Summer drop-in dates are as follows:
- Attendance numbers will be limited to 40 participants. You will be added to a waitlist should we reach our cap; you will receive notification if you're on the waitlist.
- Cost $5 drop-in fee due upon arrival and before play. Please bring exact change.
- You will be required to complete an EDBA-Saville waiver upon arrival and before play.
- 6 available courts.
- Shuttles provided.
- Max two games per match, up to 21 points (and ties to be settled by 2 pts).
- We encourage you to wear your masks while indoors and in-between your matches.
- Please indicate your expected attendance below to reserve your spots.
- You can re-submit changes by re-opening the link and add/remove the dates you can attend.
- In the event that you do not show up and you did not update your attendance on Google forms or notify me directly, your spot will be removed for the remaining sessions.