This form is for anyone who is interested in working with a member of the Anti-Racist Farmers Market Toolkit Working Group on a project related to the toolkit.
If you'd like to request:
1. A joint presentation offering a broad introduction to the Antiracist Farmers Market Toolkit, or
2. A speaker or workshop leader from the working group to work with your organization on an aspect of implementation of the toolkit, or
3. To register your interest in working with a consultant on implementing any part of the toolkit, or
4. To register your interest in piloting the Anti-Racist Farmers Market Toolkit at your market, or
5. Any other request, such as an interview or media appearance with any member of the working group on their work in creating the toolkit.
Each member of the toolkit working group is a food systems expert with a wide and varied range of experiences and expertise. Please feel free to read the bios of the toolkit working group members at [https://farmersmarketcoalition.org/anti-racist-toolkit-work-group/
Before requesting to work with a member of the Anti-Racist Farmers Market Toolkit work group, please read the following resources. Let these resources serve as guidelines and set expectations for how you will interact with work group members.
[BIPOC SPEAKERS, WHITE AUDIENCES]**: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15NiL2brJ5M1O1FzACUvZqIHft3KpSMyuXlvF5WfThDE/edit
**Resources created by Soul Fire Farm: https://www.soulfirefarm.org/