Brownie Philanthropist Badge
Girl Scouts make the world a better place. One way to do that is to make sure everyone’s basic needs are met. In this badge, you’ll explore basic human needs and how you can be a “philanthropist” – a person who gives to people who need help.
There are Five steps to earn this badge:
1. Learn what every person needs
2. Investigate how to help people who are hungry
3. Find out how to help people who need clothing
4. Know how to help in times of emergency This
5. Think – and act – like a philanthropist
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how to help people in need.
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨: 𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 #𝘎𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘛𝘕 & #𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘎𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘛𝘕 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴!
Items & Materials you may need:
- Blank paper
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
- Access to the internet to research organizations
Your troop number:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service