Ginger's Revenge - Delivery Driver Application
Delivery Driver (Full-Time)
Ginger’s Revenge – Asheville, NC
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery in Asheville, NC, specializing in the production and distribution of alcoholic ginger beer. We are seeking a well-rounded candidate to make deliveries and maintain positive relationships with existing wholesale customers. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service, will be safety-minded, and will have strong attention to detail. This is a full-time position.
- Drive company vehicle to deliver products to customers in North Carolina
- Handle and process beer deliveries (½ bbl kegs, ⅙ bbl kegs, and cases) and collect payment as required
- Maintain positive relationships with existing accounts
- Clean customer tap lines as required
- Ensure that delivery and account management activities are accurately tracked and managed on an ongoing basis
- Assist with accurate processing of customer keg returns
- Help maintain accurate beer inventory
- Help educate wholesale customers on best practices for storing and serving our product
- Ensure that product is properly rotated both in-house and at customer accounts
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times
- Pick up and drop off supplies and materials as needed
- Be willing to participate in evening and weekend special events as needed, conduct special events, festivals, & tastings as needed. This may occasionally include weekends and nights.
Ginger’s Revenge is a rapidly growing company and may occasionally request your assistance with duties outside the scope of the above.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to safely load, unload, and maneuver 60 & 160 lbs kegs
- Excellent customer service record
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great time management skills
- Passion for craft beverages
- Positive attitude and team player
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to drive in all kinds of weather and road conditions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines
- Walk, bend, sit, squat, twist, lift and carry on a continuous basis and must be able to push and pull up to 160 lbs. frequently throughout shift.
- Occasional overnight delivery may be required.
- Experience driving for the beverage industry preferred, but not required.
This is a full-time, hourly position, eligible for benefits (Paid Time Off, Employer-Subsidized Healthcare Plan) after three months employment.
Qualified candidates should:
1. Fill out the online job application below.
2. Send a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to
You must fill out the application in full to be considered for the position. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
First and Last Name
# of years of driving experience:
No driving experience but I'm a quick learner!
# of years of customer service experience:
Less than 5 years
What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?
This is a full-time position. When are you available to start?
This is an hourly position. What is your desired compensation?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ginger's Revenge.