Forest School Camps Gift Aid Form

This is the form to FSC know whether we can claim Gift Aid for your donations.
  • To pay by JustGiving: click here (and select 'Other' and '£0' to avoid paying 15% extra to JustGiving)
  • To pay by Stripe, click to add a donation when paying fees. Please also complete this form.
  • To pay by bank transfer: our bank details are Forest School Camps, CAF Bank, 40-52-40, account 00018914. Please quote the reference “Don[your full name]" or if you can also GiftAid quote the reference "GA[your full name]". Please also complete this form.
  • To pay by cheque: make the cheque payable to 'Forest School Camps' and send it to: Ro Whinnett, Forest School Camps, Ty Gwyn, Pontrhydfendigaid, Ystrad Meurig, SY25 6EJ. Please also complete this form: if you prefer you can print off and send with your cheque.

Your donations are worth 25% more with Gift Aid; If you don't use JustGiving, please complete this form, whether or not FSC can collect this additional income at no extra cost to you, so that we know not to ask you. We need your name and address details to claim Gift Aid.

We would also like to thank you and keep in touch with you. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
First name *
Surname *
Full home address *
Postcode *
Contact preferences
All details are for FSC use and are not given to others. Forest School Camps may keep in touch with you via post or phone about the impact of your donation and other ways you can support us in the future. If you don't want to hear from us, please email
Gift Aid Declaration *
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Additional information
Please notify FSC at or by phone or letter if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you should include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Forest School camps. Report Abuse