You can check out the previous best short film awardees here: http://bit.ly/2jMPiv7
Non-Bisaya films from other provinces can submit in the National / International Section of the festival
Official Competitive Sections:BINISAYA Shorts Competition - Open to all Bisaya short filmsBINISAYA National / International Competition - Open to all short films Bisaya or not
2. Films must be made within October 2018 to June 2019.
3. English subtitles are required.
4. Please do not use copyrighted music. You must have rights or permission to use the music featured in your film.
5. Maximum of 30 minutes in total running time.
6. Open to narrative films, experimental films, documentaries, animations and other forms of cinema that you invented.
7. Send the highest possible format (preferably .mp4) and resolution (preferably HD or higher) of your film.
8. We no longer accept DVD submissions. Send your films through Google Drive, Dropbox, or Vimeo, because it is fucking 2019. This is good for you and the environment. You will save on shipping.
9. Fill out this form with all required information including the link to your film. One entry form per film.
10. Php 1,000 entry fee per film. Submissions without the entry fee will be disqualified for selection.
11. DEADLINE is June 12, 2019. Deadline extension is for the weak.
Example:A film about characters living in Manila/New York/Dubai can be qualified if the speaking lines are partly Bisaya and the filmmaker was born and/or raised in a Bisaya province.
So if you are a Cebuano living in Hong Kong and you want to make a film about Cebuanos in Hong Kong, go for gold!
PS:Palihug dili unta mag-pataka ug answer sa form (kung kasabot ka ani kay qualified Bisaya ka).
Please deposit to our bank account:EASTWEST BANKAccount name: Binisaya Movement Inc.Account number: 200010762412Swift Address: EWBCPHMM
Once you have your deposit slip readyPlease scan or take a photo of your deposit slip and upload it here.