Servant Team Application
Thank you for your interest in serving on Servant Team! We are really excited about this ministry opportunity for the high school students of FBCC! In particular, we believe that high school students, when challenged to exercise their faith, will rise to the occasion and see God at work both in their personal lives as well as the lives of their fellowship.
About Servant Team:
There are several things we would like you to know.
1. The group you are applying for is called "Servant Team" for a reason. We are looking for students with humility. Do not be surprised if you are the ones called upon to arrive early to set up, stay late to clean up, or asked to do other tasks. Our expectation of you is to do all of these things with an attitude of humility and one that glorifies God.
2. Because this is also a position of leadership, we expect you to be an example and a role-model for your peers and everyone else at our church. With greater responsibility comes greater accountability. You will be held to a higher standard than others. Thus, consider whether you are willing to make the sacrifices in order to be a leader than other can and will want to look up to.
3. Servant Team will take time, ranging between 4-6 hours PER WEEK (maybe more depending on the event). You will be expected to attend one monthly team meeting, in addition to coming regularly and early to fellowship. You must also consistently attend your Discipleship Group on Sunday mornings (as per the covenant). You are also required to maintain a discipleship relationship with one of your peers. Servant Team demand your time, and your energy, brain power, prayer and commitment as well. If you are not ready to make such a commitment, or simply cannot because of other responsibilities, then now may not be the best time for you to apply to be on Servant Team. Please consider your school schedule, extra-curricular activities and any other responsibilities you may have before applying to Servant Team.
4. We will accept a limited number of students on Servant Team based upon number of applicants, qualifications and how well we believe that they will mesh together as a team. This may mean that some of you may not be asked to serve on Servant Team this year, but we do encourage and hope that you will be able to serve in other areas. We sincerely hope that you will take advantage of the other opportunities presented to you during your time in high school.
5. The application and reference forms are due on SUN., July 14.
I have thoroughly read through the description above.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service