Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
This short survey is led by Dr. Liam O'Brien, Carleton University, Canada and a team of researchers from International Energy Agency Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA EBC) Annex 66: “Definition and Simulation of Occupant Behavior in Buildings”. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Liam O'Brien (Liam.OBrien@carleton.ca).
When the survey closes (anticipated November 1, 2015), the participants who provide an email address and complete the survey will be randomly selected to win one of the following prizes. Your odds of winning are approximately 5-10%.
• 2 copies of the book “Modeling, Design, and Optimization of Net-Zero Energy Buildings” edited by Andreas Athienitis and Liam O’Brien. 396 pages.
• 1 copy of the book “Building Performance Simulation for Design and Operation”, edited by Jan Hensen and Roberto Lamberts
• 3 BeeWi Bluetooth color LED smart light bulbs ($50 value each)
• One-year subscription to the Journal of Building Performance Simulation (JBPS)
• 4 copies of a hard copy and CD of “Daylight in Buildings - A source book on daylighting systems and components”
• 2 copies of the printed proceedings of SimAUD 2015 (Symposium for Simulation in Architecture and Urban Design)
The ethics protocol for this research has been reviewed and cleared by the Carleton University Research Ethics Board-B, Project #15-162. Contact information:Dr. Shelley Brown, Chair, Carleton University Research Ethics Board-BDr. Andy Adler, Vice-Chair, Carleton University Research Ethics Board-BCarleton University Research Office511 Tory Building1125 Colonel By DriveOttawa, OntarioTel: 613-520-2600 ext. email@example.com