1) Carefully and thoroughly review the Clubhouse Rental Policies detailed below, and ensure that you are able to comply with all items listed.
2) Submit this Clubhouse Rental Form, providing all of the information about your rental request. You can either: a) do so electronically, or b) print out this form and fill it out manually.
3) Following confirmation from the Clubhouse Trustee regarding the availability of your requested date, please write out two (2) checks to "Fayson Lakes Association" - one (1) $200 check for the rental and one (1) $250 check as a security/cleaning deposit.
4) Contact the Clubhouse Trustee to arrange acceptance of checks and the Clubhouse Rental Form, if not submitted electronically. Do not send checks directly to the Clubhouse. The name of the current Clubhouse Trustee is published in the Fayson Fax and on our website (http://www.faysonlakes.org/trustees-office
5) You will receive a temporary door code that will be active on the day of your rental from the Clubhouse Trustee.
6) Please text the Clubhouse Trustee when you are leaving the clubhouse after your event. Be sure that all is cleaned and all garbage goes out with you as we do not have off season trash pick up.
7) The security deposit check will be voided and destroyed after the rental is completed, upon a satisfactory inspection of the Clubhouse by the Clubhouse Trustee. You will receive a picture of the voided check before it is shredded.