Cheam Charter Fair 2020 :: Stall Booking Request
Please use this form if you would like to be considered for a FREE stall place at Cheam Charter Fair on Saturday 16th May 2020.
Please read the important information below before you start to avoid disappointment and save you time. Each year the number of applicants for stalls increases so please ensure you meet the requirements as below and note that this is an application process and not all applications will necessarily be successful..
If you have any further questions please email
An area of Park Road will be unavailable for location of stalls -details of this and when 'chalking' of locations can begin will be sent out nearer the time of the event.
1. ONLINE FORM Fill in the fields below with the details of your charity, organisation or business. If you are attending as an individual please fill in your personal details.
2. NO HOT FOOD OR ALCOHOL Please note you cannot sell hot food or alcohol at the fair.
3. POLITICS The fair is a non-political, community event. Political groups can book a place but cannot use their stall to display or distribute political material.
4. LOCAL ORGANISATIONS ONLY Due to our limited space bookings can only be taken from organisations and individuals based in and around Cheam. i.e. London Borough of Sutton, Ewell and Banstead.
5. YOUR INSURANCE DETAILS Stall holders are required to have their own insurance in place. Please give details of your policy when you complete the application form.
6. USE OF YOUR DATA If your booking is confirmed some of the information you provide below may be used for your entry on our website
to provide you with publicity before, during and after the fair. Only your business name, website/Facebook page address and your description of your stall activity will be shown, other data will only be used for internal Fair purposes and will be retained for future communication.
7. WHAT NEXT You will automatically receive a copy of your stall request at the email address you provide below. You will then receive an email within 7 days to advise if your booking has been accepted.
8. VOLUNTARY DONATION Due to the increasing cost of hosting the Fair, this year we suggest a voluntary donation of £10 from the confirmed stall holders. This amount will be collected on the day of the fair.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cheam Charter Fair.