This is your chance to be creative in how to give back to the program. Many of you included great ideas in your applications (see your Essay #2 response). Some examples of quality projects include:
• Creating a video promoting the benefits of SIGP to donors.
• Developing a guide for interning in a specific industry or city.
• Writing a blog post for the UCS blog that highlights your experience in SIGP.
• Developing the SIGP brand via social media, SIGP website and marketing materials.
• Presenting your learning outcomes and experiences at the first ever Summer Experience Symposium Day on October 15, 2013 in Norris.
• This assignment can be completed individually or as a group.