Four Days Workshop on MATRIZ certified TRIZ level 1 Workshop
Organized by IPFACE, Venture Center and ProINN Consultancy
Wed –Sat, 1 – 4 Feb 2017 | Time: 9 am – 5.30 pm
• TRIZ is a Russian acronym and stands for “Theory of solving Inventive Problems”
• TRIZ is the most predictable structured Inventive problem solving approach adopted by many companies (Indian and MNC’s) across when traditional problem solving fail
• Understand how structured Innovation evolved and the toolkit it offers
• Engineers are hired to solve problems… Learn 40 unique ways of generating solutions at any given situation
• Understand what inventive problems mean and learn how to define & solve inventive problems.
Who should attend:
• Inventors, Entrepreneurs, Corporate Strategists
• Product Planners and Technology Managers
• Professors and Students of Engineering and Management
• Scientists,Technology/IP Managers/Patent Professionals/ Innovation Officers/ MSME / Manufacturing & Process industries
Per participant cost: INR 45000/-
Number of seats limited to 15 ; First come first serve
• Access to restricted website with workshop slides and other material
• Tea and lunch at Innovation Cafe
• MATRIZ certified TRIZ level 1 certificate for those who successfully pass the test
(Registration closes on 27 Jan 2017 | Last date to make payment - 27 Jan 2017)
• Fees paid is not refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
• Organizers reserve the right to accept or refuse or delay registrations so to optimize the composition of the group and hence maximize learning for all participants.
Valid Email Id
Eg: XYZ company pvt ltd.
How did you hear about the workshop
I am on IPFACE mailing list
I am on Venture Center mailing list
Online Transfer using NEFT/IMPS or RTGS (pay before 27 Jan 2017)
Cash payment ( personally come to Venture Center and pay before 27Jan 2017)
What in specific you wish to learn from this workshop?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Venturecenter.co.in.