WINter Wellness 2019/2020
Don't wish your winter away - use this FREE incentive program as a way to achieve a healthier you and a chance to win prizes. Develop habits of physical activity, explore a new form of physical activity or keep your habits strong through the holidays and the new year!
Every adult (18+) can enter to win prizes by participating in a wide range of physical activity - both indoors and out - in Ravalli County. Any physical activity in Ravalli County is eligible for one entry into the prize drawing.
Questions? Contact Katelyn Andersen, MSU Extension Agent, at the MSU Extension Office - Ravalli County at 406-375-6611 or
or visit the office at 215 S. 4th Street, Ste G, Hamilton, Montana.
• Get moving between November 20-February 20 and enjoy your winter with wellness! Any type of physical activity counts - every activity equals an entry.
• Entries must be received by the MSU Extension—Ravalli County Office by Thursday, February 20, 2020 at noon to be entered in the drawing.
• Record it online here or at the MSU Extension Ravalli County Office.
• Each activity equals an entry and must have a separate entry form.
• Prizes and prize winners will be drawn at random with one prize allowed per person.
• Incentive program open to adults (18+), regardless of residency.
• Need not be present to win.
• Participants are responsible for picking up prizes within 45 days either at the MSU/Ravalli County Extension Office. Another name will be drawn for any unclaimed prizes.
The Montana State University Extension is an ADA/EO/AA/Veteran’s Preference Employer and Provider of Educational Outreach.
Is this the first entry for 2019/2020 WINter Wellness?
No, I've entered before
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service