TEA Policies and Procedures Revisions as of July 28, 2015:
• The TEA Site Facilitator is the primary point-of-contact for TEA at a regional school
• The online forms must be used to register all students (NO registration requests will be accepted through email)
• TEA Site Facilitators may be issued a CANVAS account to view the tutorial videos in order to better help their students with the online learning experience.
• All communication with MBTA's TEA Director shall be via email.
• TEA is not to be used to carry the full credit load of a student. Students must be enrolled full-time at their regional school.
• Requested courses are not confirmed until enrollment lists are posted via GoogleSheets.
• TEA can accommodate SPED/504 students to an extent, however, the regional school shall be responsible for their required services.
• Students going on leave/vacation must notify their TEA Site Facilitator, who will then notify the TEA Director and Teacher.
• If a TEA Site Facilitator requires leave from his/her duties, the TEA Director must be notified in writing (email is sufficient) immediately, and a secondary point-of-contact must be established and trained prior to that leave time.