- Seek Christian fellowship and personal growth.
- Attend all activities during the workcamp.
- Refrain from drug use or possession including alcohol, tobacco products, illegal drugs and highly caffeinated energy drinks.
- Refrain from fighting or violence, including the possession of weapons.
- Not engage in inappropriate displays of affection publicly or privately (holding hands, kissing, etc.).
- Remain in designated sleeping areas and abide by any and all curfews that are set.
- Follow all guidelines and rules established by the workcamp leadership.
- Work, play, fellowship, and worship to the best of my abilities.
- Leaders will have cell phones on worksites for coordination and emergencies only.
- All other devices (mp3 players, laptops, DVD players, etc.) should remain in luggage and out of view for the duration of the workcamp.
* Failure to adhere to this policy will result in the device being taken for the remainder of the workcamp. *
- Clothing with inappropriate messages (i.e. vulgar language, obscenities, and/or drug or alcohol advertisements) is not allowed.
- Shirts must have sleeves, be waist-length or longer, and worn at all times unless swimming. Mid-section should not be visible. No tank tops, tube tops, or halters will be allowed.
- Swimwear must be appropriate and is to be worn only at designated swimming areas. For females, this means a one-piece or a two-piece “tankini” that meets in the middle.
- T-shirts may also be worn to cover a bikini. For males, this means swimming trunks.
* You may be asked to change clothes if dressed inappropriately. *