WSSW "Regional Days" in Grand Junction June 3 - 5: Session & Event Submittal Form
In line with the Startup Week model, the community creates the program for West Slope Startup Week. And, we thank you for sharing your idea. It takes gusto and courage, and we commend you.
You are submitting an idea for the Regional Days in Grand Junction June 3 - 5, 2020.
WSSW is for:
- future, current, and repeat founders PLUS people who have never started a company, but want to learn new skills
- high-growth tech companies looking for VC funding PLUS small businesses and solopreneurs seeking growth strategies
- technologists, coders, programmers PLUS makers, artists, builders, scientists
- all industries! tech PLUS agriculture, outdoor rec, manufacturing, energy, healthcare...
- Application opens Jan. 6 with a deadline to submit an idea by Feb. 28, 2020.
- WSSW organizing team review period: Feb. 28 - March 31, 2020
- You will be notified by April 1, 2020.
We wish we could accept every session, but we've only got 3 days of programming, so we just can't. No matter what, we hope you attend and expand your community.
A few tips before your submit...
- Get creative (how can your session stand out? how can you really engage the audience? how can you bring something new to the table?)
- Get collaborative (can you team up with someone who offers a different perspective than you or who lives in a different region?)
- Get clear (the most successful sessions are clear about what the takeaways are - what will the attendee learn or walk away with?)
Your company or organization name
Zip code of where you live
SESSION & EVENT INFORMATION
If your session is selected to be part of the West Slope Startup Week 2020 program, the information you enter here will be uploaded directly into Sched, the online registration platform for WSSW.
Session Track (which Track do you think this session fits in best? Organizers may move it based on programming needs)
Session description (3 - 5 sentences about the session: what's the format, who is the target audience, what will attendees learn or get out of the session, why should they come?)
In one sentence, why do you want to present at WSSW? Why should your session idea be included in the program?
Do you have any questions about the selection process or WSSW in general?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service