DATES FOR Camp: May 27 - June 1, 2018 at Camp Dream in Warm Springs, GA
STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Please complete this attendee application and submit. AT THE END OF THIS APPLICATION BELOW, MAKE SURE TO PRESS SUBMIT. IF YOU DO NOT GET A THANK YOU, THEN YOUR FORM HAS NOT BEEN SUBMITTED. LOOK DOWN THE FORM AGAIN AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED THAT WERE REQUIRED QUESTIONS. THEN PRESS SUBMIT AGAIN!
2. Submit camper fee to reserve your spot at Camp Weekaneatit via: • PAYPAL: GO TO: www.GlutenFreeCamp.org PUT YOUR child's NAME IN THE MESSAGE LINE. There will be a fee added to use PayPal. • PAYPAL PAYMENT PLAN: If you need a payment plan, you may still go through our PayPal link and apply through that link www.GlutenFreeCamp.org for a payment plan. Once you have made that arrangement, we will receive notice and consider you paid, for our purposes. Your payment plan agreement is between you and PayPal. • CHECK: you may mail your check, made payable to: Georgia Celiac Foundation WITH YOUR CAMPER'S NAME IN THE REFERENCE LINE and mail to:
Camp Weekaneatit, 2565 Gabriel Lane, Kennesaw, GA 30152
3. Once we receive your application and payment, our medical committee will review and you will be notified when you have been accepted to this years’ camp. You must have your registration fee in before your application will be reviewed and your attendee space reserved. Space is limited, so please be timely.
4. Once your receive acceptance notification, you will be directed to complete additional required forms and information. Some forms will require medical provider signatures—SO PLEASE PLAN APPOINTMENTS ACCORDINGLY SO YOU CAN GET US FORMS ON TIME. Signatures will be required from: • A doctor that gives medical clearance for your child to attend • A therapist-- if your child has seen one in the past year
ALL ADDITIONAL NECESSARY FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND TURNED IN NO LATER THAN MAY 1, 2017 OR YOUR SPACE WILL BE GIVEN TO OTHERS ON THE WAIT LIST WITH NO REFUND.
5. PLEASE NOTE. NEW. You are required to submit (upload) your camper's up to date immunization records in the final inquiry in section one below. If you have issue uploading--you MUST email the record the same day as you submit this form, with your camper's name in the subject line to: CampWeekaneatit@gmail.com
6. For any questions, please contact us at: CampWeekaneatit@gmail.com