Open Horse Game Show Ontario County Fair
SUPERINTENDENT: Barb Bolton
ONTARIO COUNTY OPEN GAME SHOW
SHOW STARTS AT 11:00AM ON SATURDAY
CHECK-IN TIME IS 9:30AM - 10:45AM DAY OF SHOW
ENTRY FEE: Senior (14 and over) - $5 per class or $25 for all day Junior (8 to 13 years) - $5 per class or $25 for all day
Walk/Trot (8 and over) - $4 per class or $20 for all day (No payback) Lead Line (5 years as of 1/1/18 to 7 years) – No fee (No payback)
• All entries must arrive and adhere to Animal Check-In Policy.
• Exhibitors MUST be 5 years old as of January 1st of current year or older.
• Children age 5-7 will be lead on horse in an enclosed show ring or pen with a competent adult who will have direct control of the animal.
• Current coggins are required.
• Approved helmet is required for all riders ages 18 and under. Helmets are encouraged for riders over the age of 18.
• Boots and hats or helmets are required for all classes.
• No abusive language or abuse to any animal will be tolerated.
1.Senior (Sr.) Straight Line Barrels Fee
2. Junior (Jr.) Straight Line Barrels Fee
3. Walk/Trot (W/T) Straight Line Barrels Fee
4. Lead Line Straight Barrels No Fee
5. Sr. Texas T Fee
6. Jr. Texas T Fee
7. W/T Texas T Fee
8. Sr. Flying W Barrel Race Fee
9. Jr. Flying W Barrel Race Fee
10. W/T Flying W Barrel Race Fee
11. Sr. Quadrangle Barrels Fee
12. Jr. Quadrangle Barrels Fee
13. W/T Quadrangle Barrels Fee
14. Sr. Cloverleaf Fee
15. Jr. Cloverleaf Fee
16. W/T Cloverleaf Fee
17. Lead Line Cloverleaf No Fee
18. Sr. Keyhole Fee
19. Jr. Keyhole Fee
20. W/T Keyhole Fee
21. Lead Line Keyhole No Fee
22. Sr. Pole Bending Fee
23. Jr. Pole Bending Fee
24. W/T Pole Bending Fee
25. Lead Line Pole Bending No Fee
26. Jr/Sr Pickup Race (One Combo only) Fee
27. Jr./Sr. Ribbon Race (One Combo only) Fee
Payback for Junior/Senior Classes (based on 6 in class)= $10, $8, $5
Payback for Walk/Trot Classes (based on 6 in class) = $8, $5, $4 (Under 6 entries, payback will be based on %)