- On the Promoted Books page, each book gets its own post, which includes the title, author, cover photo, purchase link (Amazon unless otherwise specified), and synopsis. These are not shared on Functionally Fictional's social media pages unless it is the book's release day or there is a specific reason for it to be shared (such as a giveaway or event).
- Every week, there is a featured book on the homepage. This includes all of the previously mentioned information, as well as any author information you wish to share (bio, photo, social media/website links, etc.). This is updated each Monday. Once it is up it is shared on Functionally Fictional's Facebook and Twitter pages. At the end of the week, featured books are moved to the Promoted Books page.
*Featured books are first come, first served. However, exceptions will be made for new releases. If a book is already scheduled for that week, there may be more than one featured book.*
- Cover reveals for new releases are put on the Promoted Books page, then shared across Functionally Fictional's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. A simple graphic may be designed as a sneak peek to get people to click on the full article with synopsis and purchase link, please inform ahead of time if this is not okay.
- We also do blog tours, and we're starting author interviews.
- If you provide an ebook for a review, please make sure it is either a Mobi or ePub file (PDFs are difficult to read on the devices most used by the team).
- If you provide a physical book, a photo will be shared on Instagram regardless of if there is a review, but a review is more guaranteed.
*NOT currently taking review requests with set deadlines. If you're okay with waiting, we'll add it to the list. Please specify if you want a specific team member to read and review the book. Otherwise it will go to who is available and/or interested in the specific title.*
If you want an entire series featured during the same week, please specify.