Pre - Test About the Heart
Read the questions below and choose the BEST answer for each question. There is only 1 right answer.
First and Last Name
1. Your heart is about the size of your
2. How long does it take for your heart to pump blood through your body?
less than one minute
3. This is good for your heart.
all of the above
4. How many minutes per day should you exercise your heart?
5. How many chambers does the heart have?
6. The movement of the blood through the body is called......
7. The beating sound your heart makes comes from....
blood going in the wrong direction
heart valves opening and closing
the heart skipping beats
your ears playing tricks on you
8. The atria/atrium are the "upstairs" chambers of the heart, and these parts are the "downstairs" chambers:
9. What parts act like "doors" that open and close to control blood flow in the heart?
10. The muscle that pumps blood throughout your body is:
11. With Circulation, the heart provides your body with:
A way to get rid of waste
All of the above
12. What is the name of the wall that separates the right and left side of the heart?
The Great Wall
13. What organ removes the waste materials from our blood?
14. These are the tubes (blood vessels) that carry blood away from the heart:
15. These are the tubes (blood vessels) that carry blood to the heart from the rest of the body:
16. Inside these tubes, oxygen is exchanged for carbon dioxide.
17. Checking your heart rate (pulse) when you are seated is also called your:
Sleeping Heart Rate
Resting Heart Rate
Lazy Heart Rate
Maximum Heart Rate
18. Which of the following conditions are responsible for heart disease?
Lack of Exercise
Eating a poor diet
All of the above
19. Approximately how much does an adult human heart weigh?
20. Your heart is located
between your lungs
between your lungs and slightly left
between your lungs and slightly right
None of the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Stafford County Public Schools.
Terms of Service