Please complete one of these once a week to cover a hike, evening program, or to report on a rove assignment.
1. Your name
2. Program title & Date held
3. Program type
Hike or other experience
4. Notes on duration (length of program + informal interaction before or after; use a range if the amount of time for interactions varied during a rove)
5. Estimated size of the group attending your iSWOOP program or number of contacts
6. Describe how it went. Who was your audience (families, seniors)? What did you learn from visitors?
7. Describe how you used the visuals. What seemed to work well; what didn't seem to work well?
8. Related to the science content, what were visitors’ observations, comments, questions, predictions? Record at least a couple.
9. Visitors' responses: what were their favorite parts of your program; what examples did they offer of how they see the park differently; or were they able to list aspects of scientists' work that were new to them?
10. What you might do differently next time?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service